Sunday, April 24, 2011

Eavesdropping

Yesterday was an interesting day. I was driving to a place couple of hours away and usually I would talk to someone but today I only wanted to listen to music. One of those days when I din wanna talk. This probably enhanced my ability to listen, may be a little too much. I was even listening to others' conversations - eavesdropping
  • Men in a public restroom were complaining about the paper-free air dryers being too noisy and how they wanted to solve that problem - in two min they settled to going back to using paper as being the only solution
  • A chinese girl was telling her Indian gf at a restaurant about how the next greatest thing in technology will be the ability to transplant fat from her thighs to her boobs - trust me she said it and those are her words. I wanted to chuckle but then I was only eavesdropping

No comments:

Post a Comment